lol
collapse
lumia510
alto-800
Bitfenix Outlaw
samsung-ram
corsair-ssd
FRONIX STAR

Topic: How to check BSNL 3G Usage Balance from USB data card, mobile in simple steps  (Read 28080 times)

Offline Wizard

• Member [TFI]
  • Liked: 334
BSNL 3G is not yet available at all areas or affordable to all like 2G but it is quite an upgrade if you wish to have better speed either on your mobile or smart phone or PC using USB modem or data card which supports 3G.

You can check the video tutorial below to find out how to find BSNL 3G usage balance for month in simple steps.

Users of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu will be able to get balance by dialling *124*4# from your 3G enabled mobile or smart phone. If it doesn't work for you or you are an user from another circle where BSNL 3G is available, replace 4 by no.s ranging from 1 - 10 like *123*9#, *123*3# etc

Reliance will soon be launching 4G in India and Airtel too may follow. Hope that will bring down the tariff for 3G.

Do share your experience or any other sources for checking the usage here as many people will benefit from it. If you have any query, feel free to ask on this thread or start a new thread in appropriates section.

Hope you like it. Share with friends using Facebook " Like ", Twitter and + 1 buttons below. :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:06:52 AM by Wizard »

Offline dheeraj

• Liked: 35

Users of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu will be able to get balance by dialling *124*4# from your 3G enabled mobile or smart phone. If it doesn't work for you or you are an user from another circle where BSNL 3G is available, replace 4 by no.s ranging from 1 - 10 like *123*9#, *123*3# etc

*234# for AP circle.....

Offline oshhh

• Premium Member
  • Liked: 17
  • Our Forum

Offline k.vinodkumar

• Beginner
  • Liked: 0

Offline Wiz

• Member [TFI]
  • Liked: 383

Offline KennethMex

• AndreyLeteJS
  • Member [TFI]
  • Как Отделать Входную Дверь
I fully share your opinion. This is something there and I like your idea . I propose to bring to the general discussion.

Offline KennethMex

• AndreyLeteJS
  • Member [TFI]
I installed Ubuntu, can not remember what version, in my sister's laptop. Is quite good, but then the computer started randomly hang. In addition, finding the right codec and packaging is a problem. Finally, my sister ate my head, had to W7's on it.
Let's talk , I have something to say .

Offline KennethMex

• AndreyLeteJS
  • Member [TFI]
It is Reliance's mess.
Do not quite understand what you mean by that .

Offline KennethMex

• AndreyLeteJS
  • Member [TFI]
Encode Blu-ray movies playback on Mac Mini HTPC with PLEX Tags:Media Player, add blu-ray to htpc, backup blu-ray to htpc, directly copy blu-ray, play blu-ray on mac mini, rip blu-ray to htpcSummary: One common question always puzzle you that want to play Blu-ray films on Mac Mini HTPC with PLEX? Here is the answer.  Blu-ray must be a hurt for Mac mini owners, If youre HD movie lover and wish to add Blu-ray movies to the newly built Mac HTPC, Pavtube BDMagic for Mac and PLEX are good combination. Pavtube BDMagic for Mac copies protected Blu-ray movie to your Mac HTPC and PLEX plays high-definition 1080p M2TS files from Blu-ray structure. In that way you can play Blu-ray movie on Mac Mini HTPC without quality loss. The following guide tells how to copy/rip Blu-ray movies to Mac Mini HTPC with Pavtube BDMagic for Mac.  Preparations: 1. Mac mini2. external BD drive3. source Blu-ray Discs.4. Pavtube Mac mini Blu-ray Player (The software is able to back up Blu-ray movies and commercial DVDs for Mac HTPC Media Center without quality loss or compress the BD and DVD movies to MOV, MP4, MKV, M4V,  etc. in perfect sync.) Review:Enrich your Mac Mini HTPC Media Library: rip DVD and Blu-ray movies to Mac Mini HTPC with XBMCGreat News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to December 10. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.   How easy it is to get Blu-ray movie playback working with the popular Mac Mini HTPC with XBMC?  Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies. Install and run the Pavtube BDMagic for Mac on your Mac. When the below interface pops up, click  "Blu-ray disc" icon to import Blu-ray or DVD movie. If you already have a Blu-ray folder or ISO file on your HDD, you can either click "Blu-ray Folder" icon or "IFO/ISO" to load your source files.   Step 2. Specify an output format. Click Browse button and specify an output location. Make sure there is enough space for a whole BD movie (usually 25GB-50GB) when backing up Blu-ray disc to Mac HDD.  Step 3. Back up Blu-ray for PLEX playback on Mac Mini HTPC. Click  on Copy the entire disc button to back up Blu-ray/DVD movie to Mac. A 90 min. Blu-ray takes about 40 min to copy to Mac hard drive. After the copying process completes, you can get the final output files by clicking Open button with ease. The ripped Blu-ray directory contains two folders, BDMVand CERTIFICATE. The PLEX is able to play the M2TS files from Blu-ray directory.   Tips: Wanna copy the M2TS/ VOB streams only without menus and ads? Make some changes in Step 3. Click on the Format bar and choose Copy>> Directly Copy mode, and then click Convert button to start conversion.  Now, you can enjoy the Blu-ray movies on Mac Mini HTPC with PLEX. And Blu-ray/DVD playback can also be realized on these multifunctional game consoles just like: Wii, Xbox 360 and so on.  Money Saving Boundles: BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1  You may also like: Convert DVD to HD MKV via Mede8er Multi-Media player at home on MacArchive my blu rays and DVDs for watchingTricks to Play YouTube in iPhone All Models Online/OfflineSimple Tricks to Play YouTube in Kindle Fire with Original qualityRecommended Best Video Formats for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2Rip 2D Blu-rays to side-by-side 3D MP4 or MKV for playing on a 3D TV Source:http://compatibleformat.snappages.com/blog/2014/10/14/encode-blu-ray-movies-playback-on-mac-mini-htpc-with-plex
Strange as that

Offline KennethMex

• AndreyLeteJS
  • Member [TFI]
Thanks Dude!!! I ll let you know once i complete these steps ....
Thank you for your assistance in this matter , now I will know .